Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spirit Blade Roller Blades - how to I adjust the brake? It's getting in my way when I skate.?

I just got a pair of Spritblade roller blades. The darn brake on the back of the right foot is getting in my way when I skate. It looks adjustable, but I can not find out how to move it up. Thanks!

Spirit Blade Roller Blades - how to I adjust the brake? It%26#039;s getting in my way when I skate.?
It%26#039;s easy pretty easy to remove. Using the hex/allen key, you take the last axel out which is the one holding on to the brakes as well as the wheel and then it can be remove. But for some skates, you have to have a shorter axel to secure the wheel again so if you don%26#039;t happen to have one, then i suggest that you go back to the shop that you got the skates from. I.m sure they will be more than happy to help you out with that. For most brakes they can%26#039;t be adjusted but can be removed, so if you dont know how to brake without using the brakes, i suggest you don%26#039;t remove it if not like what i said, go back to the shop to see what they can do to help you out.
Reply:Why in the world would you want to stop? I say hammer down full throttle until you find something to grind or launch from and let nature take its course.





But I guess you could also take them back to where you got them or a similar place and have them adjust it. Or it is usually pretty easy if you get ahold of the tool to loosen the bolts (It usually comes with them), and my favorite ask your Dad or husband or local handyman to help.



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment